So today I want to talk about a hair care company called “nuNAAT“. They sell products for all hair types and textures. “nuNAAT” also uses ingredients such as Açaí, Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Brazil Nut, Buriti, Fruit Complex, Garlic, Cocoa Butter, Cupuaçu, Green, Keratin, Pitanga, Shea Butter (Karité), Silk & Pearl Protein, Milk Protein, and Olive Oil. All of these ingredients mentioned above can help your hair gain nutrients, moisture/hydration, shine, softness, strong strands, and much more.
When I was gifted the Karité Special with Shea Butter Collection by nuNAAT, I was excited to try hair products with shea butter. The benefits of the Karité Special with Shea Butter Collection are:
- Packed with vitamin A, D, E and F
- Protects hair from harmful sun damage
- No oily buildup or greasy residue
- No clogged pores
- Re-hydrates, restores and revitalizes dry, damaged and brittle hair
- Restores natural brilliance to chemically-processed hair
- Protects hair from damage caused by daily flat iron use
This collection consists of 5 hair care products, a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in conditioner, and heat protectant styling gel/cream. I have mixed feelings about some and I LOVE others. There is specific products that I ADORE and would recommend to anyone.
- This shampoo is your average shampoo expect is has shea butter. I saw little to no results from using this shampoo. Nothing too special. Also the packaging is cute and has a professional feel to it but doesn’t hold a lot of product.
- This conditioner is a good product. Again nothing too special but it does leave my hair feeling moisturized. Also the packaging is cute and has a professional feel to it but doesn’t hold a lot of product.
- You get a lot of product for your buck. This big tub of conditioner will last you a long time, especially if you have short hair. It leaves your hair feeling soft and moisturized instantly after using it on your hair.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this leave-in conditioner/detangler. It leaves your hair feeling so moisturized and so soft. You can see an instant difference after using it. If you use the leave-in conditioner in your hair extensions, you’ll notice a major difference after 1-2 weeks in your hair after only one use. Great product!
- I love how this defines my curls. Great product for if your smoothing out straight hair or putting curly hair into a ponytail. But with loose/out curly hair you barely notice a difference in frizz control after using.
Here is a picture of my hair after I used all of the products. This is my hair when it’s half air-dried.
All nuNAAT products can be purchased at a variety of in-store retailers such as Walgreens, Walmart, Sally Beauty Supply, and Navarro Discount Pharmacy. If you don’t have any of those retailers near by, you can also purchase nuNAAT products as these online retailers, Walgreens.com, Drugstore.com, and SallyBeauty.com.
I really recommend the Karité Special Leave-In Detangler (Combing Cream) to everyone!
Check out nuNAAT products! They had a large variety of hair care products for all textures.