So I decided to do another entry for JSUQT’s Monochromatic Contest. Last time I did a green monochromatic look while this time I chose to do a purple look. Again this look was done by using my Shany Cosmetics 120 palette and a few other brands. This palette is amazing, the color pay off is great. I had so much fun entering this contest. I don’t think I have ever really done a monochromatic look before. This gives me so much more ideas for future tutorials.
- E.L.F– Eyelid Primer
- Shany Cosmetics– 120 Palette
- Revlon– Photo Ready Eye Primer+Brightener
- Jordana Cosmetics– High Maintenance e/s
- E.L.F– Liquid Eyeliner
- Ruby Kisses– Pencil Eyeliner
- Avon– Super Shock Mascara